Divers' motivations and preferences

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Paulaea

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi! I am conducting a survey for my College dissertation based on divers preferences and motivations. It would be very helpful if you could answer it (won’t take more than 3 min) and after that, I’d be happy to share my findings here.

https://sphinxdeclic.com/d/s/bkjtp6

I have already published this survey in a different section of the forum, but I think it would be interesting for new divers as well.

Also, I would like to clarify some things:

- When designing the questionnaire, I tried to standardize answers as much as possible so that later divers could be 'categorized' based on their common interests.

- Each diver is different and have different motivations, that's why it is quite hard to fully agree with predetermined answers.

- My survey studies divers' preferences towards dive shops (that's why there are a few questions about it).

- For some of you who may think that some of the answers do not reflect you, there has been included the option 'Others', in which you can specify something that has not been listed.

- I'm a Marketing student who loves diving, but I'm not a professional diver nor a professional market researcher. I'm sure the large majority of people in this forum knows more about diving than me, and that's why I'm open to suggestions and critics.

Said that, thanks everybody for taking the time to answer it. I really appreciate it!

Attachments

• survey preview.png
    survey preview.png
    85.9 KB · Views: 46

Back
Top Bottom