Divers Needed - Golf Ball Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

frothchild

Contributor
Reaction score
PG Professional Golf is looking for 60 certified divers in 40 states to work as contractors to the WorldÃÔ Largest Golf Ball Retrieval Company.
  • Earn $1000++ weekly owning your own business.
  • Zero visibility experience is a plus.
Contact Jeff Wall at 1-888-681-9381 ext 234 or jeffw@pgprofessionalgolf.com to find out about the opportunities in your area.

If you are in the North East / Mid Atlantic, you can contact our area director directly.
GB Diving / Diving H2O
North East / Mid Atlantic Area Dive Manager
www.golfballdiving.com
1.877.4GB-DIVE (42-3483) (office)

Yes it is. Kinda makes ya wonder what happen'd to last year's crop.

It is that time of year again. I have my team starting up and in the water as of April 1 and run through October.

As for the question about last year's crop, PG Professional services, is in desperate need to fulfill their out going orders, so not only are they searching for divers to work contracted courses, but will purchase volumes of golf balls from people that may already be working courses on their own.

This is becoming an annual event!

I just want to hear from one credible person online who has made $1000 per week in this way.

Being that I posted this, I wanted to answer and concerns or questions directly.

I can give you the typical run done of how this is true, but the fact is, you can only believe what you know.

Let me tell you this, I have been working with PG services since last June, and have personally taken on the business of over seeing the North East / Mid Atlantic division.

The simple fact is, it is a numbers game, if you can yield the volume, you can make the money. The challenge has to do with working courses that aren't being poached by GC employees, night poachers, etc... That is why the volume is so critical.

In October I had a new course up in Rye, NH (the Portsmouth area), in two days, a fellow diver and myself pulled over 27,000 golf balls from a single water hazard. Being that the average price paid to divers is $.08-$.10 per ball, those two days brought in over $2,200.00.

I will be the first to admit, that type of volume is not the norm, but if you average it out, most of the people that I work with, including myself that do this as a full time job, average over $1,000.00 a week.

Again, it may seem like a scam, but if you would like to ask ANY questions, I will gladly answer them.

Cordially and best regards,

Forest Rothchild

If your career is so threatened by golf course employees and poachers, then why are you encouraging people to start this career? Wouldn't this further threaten your salary potential?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom