Diver's Supply Management

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

trogloxene

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
FYI - I just received an email that Diver's Supply in Tampa is hiring Management. I am posting it in the event someone is interested

DIVERS SUPPLY TAMPA, FLORIDA
We are conducting phone interviews for Management in our Tampa Florida Location. Please call 800 999-3483 ext, 217 and leave a brief description of your experience with your name and phone number and you will receive a return phone call. Return calls will begin the first week of October. You may also fax a resume to 478 471-5963.

Divers Supply Tampa
4349 Gunn Hwy Tampa, FL 33618

Sean

He is Rachel. Though he isn't taking today and tomorrow off for some much needed R&R. The position is for his Assistant Manager. :)

He is Rachel. Though he isn't taking today and tomorrow off for some much needed R&R. The position is for his Assistant Manager. :)

Oh, ok. I didn't say where it said assistant manager.:)

Yes, Divers supply is looking for an Assistant manager to help me run the shop. Today is the first day off i've had in 14 days so as you can imagine, I could use some help.

If your interested you should have some recent management experience and be a professional level diver, ie: Dive master or above. Divers supply is a PADI shop so being a PADI Pro will give you a bit of an advantage.

Good luck and hurry up...

Yes, Divers supply is looking for an Assistant manager to help me run the shop. Today is the first day off i've had in 14 days so as you can imagine, I could use some help.

If your interested you should have some recent management experience and be a professional level diver, ie: Dive master or above. Divers supply is a PADI shop so being a PADI Pro will give you a bit of an advantage.

Good luck and hurry up...
Mayebe Aquapixie would be interested or Boats..

yes so stop calling me to ask if david is still here lol....!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom