DiveSports

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry to hear that Phil. Enjoyed talking to you in the past. Guess I don't know what all goes into an online store. Good luck moving forward!

Hi everyone. Sorry I have not made a post in a good while. My retail store is still open. We are here from 10AM until 5PM on Tuesday through Saturday. Our online site has been discontinued, and I do not anticipate opening it up again.

I am now working alone, so I occasionally have to leave the store or close for a day or two. When this happens, I always leave a sign on the door.

I am not as energetic as I once was, but I continue to provide full service to my local customers. As you all might imagine, the past two years have been very rough for some in the scuba industry. I am trying my best.

Thanks and I will try to pay more attention to Scubaboard in the future.

Phil Ellis
if the web site isn't going to exist, you might want to remove the link from your sig line here...

It looks like you have a facebook page for divesports, maybe you should open that up to be more public, as right now people can't see much of anything without friending it. Or better yet see if you can convert it to a local business page - it's free and takes little effort to maintain. Then you could at least post things once in awhile, like when you won't be open or whatever. Nowadays places with no online presence at all just don't exist to many people.

I dropped by the store this morning to pick up a few things but the windows are covered with kraft paper. It appears that Divesports is no longer open.

That does stink! It was nice to have a local dive shop. I've nothing but great dealing with DiveSports - even if they were a little difficult to reach at times.

Sad news. All the best to Phil in his next endeavor.

Back
Top Bottom