Divi Flamingo - Internet?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diver Lori

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Going to Divi Flamingo Bonaire in the spring. I may have to work a little while I am there. I finally found the Internet access options on their website, but it's a tad bit lacking in detail. They have Internet access in the Business Center for a fee; but it also says wireless access with a laptop.

So my question....is the wifi all over, only in one area, is there a fee? Do the rooms have sturdy "something" to wrap a laptop lock around?

TIA!

Lori

Last edited:
Hi access is in the lobby area and the immediate area outside. There are couches and outlets. There was no wi fi in the room. You could chain your laptop to the lamp or the plumbing, but I don't think you have to worry about your stuff in your room. Stuff in the car or left on shore while diving is different. This is a nice place. Try to get an ocean front room or a kitchen suite if that better suits your needs. Have a great trip.
If you need any gear or repairs or want a small boat experience check out Bruce Bokars Carib Inn, just down the road. He is very knowledgeable and his prices are very fair.

Just got back from there...December 3 to 11 was there......internet is good in the lobby ...sometimes in the restaurant.......free for guests...just sit down and log on

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom