Trip Report Diving and Dining Feb. 6th- 13th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I forgot to add that we went to Cervesa Punta Sur a couple of times. My husband is a beer geek, so any visits to craft breweries
are a pilgrimage. The beer was just so so. The IPA not the best, the brown ale was good. The food on the other hand was amazing. They had some delicious salads and pizzas.

Very nice photos, especially that big green moray. So, did the condo. setup charm you guys enough to rethink The Residencias Reef for your next visit? If not, what is it about RR you most enjoy?

The condo set up had plenty of charm and was impeccably furnished. I almost felt like a glutton staying in a unit with two bathrooms for my husband and I:wink: The artwork and furnishings were well appointed. However, I am still biased towards the Residencias Reef for a couple of reasons. When they had a pier next door(praying another will be in place soon), it was nice to walk out my door and be on the boat in 5 minutes. Boat rides are so short that I barely have time to zip up wetsuit. When done with diving, RR has a rinse tank and showers near beach. I walk to condo unit and throw swimsuit into tub and aaaaaa, clean, dry clothes. Those benefits far outweigh the extra time it takes driving into town for dinner.

I always love reading your trip reports. I hope you have something coming up soon.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom