Diving and Snorkelling Tipps Cairns - Darwin - Exmouth - Perth

What seasonal Diving event shouldn't be missed in Australia during July and August?

• Snorkelling with Whale Sharks at Ningaloo Reef

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have dived Darwin. It wasn't worth it. Terrible viz and the wreck we did for the first dive had been heavily salvaged, ironically by.a Japanese company.

Coral Bay is worth stopping off at.

Mission Beach is a stunning place to visit but don't go there for the diving. I used to own and run a dive business there yeas ago and its OK but not worth going out of your way for. Beaver Reef or a few fringing Reef is all that's available there.

Yongala Yes for sure

I thought the wreck of the Lady Bowen out of Mission Beach was worth doing.

Maybe I am wrong but not heard of anyone going out to that wreck for years. I certainly don't know of anyone and was there a month ago. If you can get out there, and have found a trip then go for it. Would be worth sharing on a new thread if you do find someone to take you out.

Maybe I am wrong but not heard of anyone going out to that wreck for years. I certainly don't know of anyone an
Maybe I am wrong but not heard of anyone going out to that wreck for years. I certainly don't know of anyone and was there a month ago. If you can get out there, and have found a trip then go for it. Would be worth sharing on a new thread if you do find someone to take you out.
I did it back in 2002. At 34m, it was a bit deep for the capabilities of some of the divers onboard.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom