Diving at Jacksonville FL- Looking for Suggestions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

old sarge

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Looking for suggestions for locations to dive in Jax. Our group is near Charlotte NC and we can make small trips if we can see new sights. We get enough quarry time but there close and we can get wet. Don't think we can make the Pensacola 600+ miles but Jax looked to be 400 and change. We work 24 and get 48 off. Any suggestions appreciated.
Thanks

Not real sure about diving in Jacksonville, FL as I have never dove there but have a friend that used Atlantic Pro Divers for a charter and was pleased with their service (Atlantic PRO Divers: Jacksonville Florida #1 Scuba Diving Lessons and Dive Charter Boat). A few other locations in North Florida worth considering are Marianna, FL and High Springs, FL. Marianna, FL has some great caves to explore, get with Cave Adventurers if you are planning to dive there. Ed will take great care of the group. High Springs, FL has a few spots for open water divers Ginnie Springs being one of those as well as tons of cave diving. If diving here, I would recommend getting with Cave Country Dive Shop for any advice, gear, or recommendations.

Looking for suggestions for locations to dive in Jax. Our group is near Charlotte NC and we can make small trips if we can see new sights. We get enough quarry time but there close and we can get wet. Don't think we can make the Pensacola 600+ miles but Jax looked to be 400 and change. We work 24 and get 48 off. Any suggestions appreciated.
Thanks

Go to High Springs...

I guess you're bored with Wilmington? Its only 200 miles from Charlotte.

Not at all. Our group goes to Wilmington each May / June for annual dive trip. We like Aquatic Safaris but looking for other options within reasonaable drive. Trying to talk one into going to Key West with me this Oct. Dove the Vandy and liked that.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom