Diving Aurora 16th...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I will be diving with the Scuba Den people at Wellington on the 16th, so I will miss you all. Have fun.

Anyone going to be around the 23rd to dive?

Dan

ddavies:
I will be diving with the Scuba Den people at Wellington on the 16th, so I will miss you all. Have fun.

Anyone going to be around the 23rd to dive?

Dan

Hey Dan,

Would have loved to join you at Wellington as it's a short drive. However the whole go sign up thing was way out of my way, and kinda cancelled out the shorter trip to Wellington.

BottomDweller has been diving with me, and he has TANKS!! Four of them.. so that makes it kinda nice. I will get tanks I think as the renting is getting old....

In any event, he maybe up for a dive on the 23rd... On that date, I SHOULD be doing a drift dive in West Palm Beach... so while Aurora was a close second.. well.. :11ztongue

I'll PM you with my number.

I'll be there around 8:30 hopefully sooner. I have a work related conference call in the morning. Hopefully it won't drag on too long.

BottomDweller, I look forward to meeting you. It's probably better that there will be more than just one person keeping an eye on Ron anyways. :eyebrow:

Back
Top Bottom