Diving Banco Chinchorro, Mexico - Worth it?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fish-Finder

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi Divers!

My friend and I are looking forward to Quintana Roo trip in June/July. It’s gonna be mostly scuba diving, obviously! We really want to check out Cenotes around Tulum and Whale Sharks near Isla Mujeres. Anyone has their favorite dive shop and accommodations for Cenotes diving?

Also, we’ve heard about place called Banco Chinchorro a little south (3h from Tulum).

Has anyone been there before and can please suggest if it’s worth it going there too?
Any recommendations for scuba shops and accommodations are very appreciated.

Length of the trip is 9-12 days.
We’ve been in Cozumel already :)

Thanks!

Hi Divers!

My friend and I are looking forward to Quintana Roo trip in June/July. It’s gonna be mostly scuba diving, obviously! We really want to check out Cenotes around Tulum and Whale Sharks near Isla Mujeres. Anyone has their favorite dive shop and accommodations for Cenotes diving?

Also, we’ve heard about place called Banco Chinchorro a little south (3h from Tulum).

Has anyone been there before and can please suggest if it’s worth it going there too?
Any recommendations for scuba shops and accommodations are very appreciated.

Length of the trip is 9-12 days.
We’ve been in Cozumel already :)

Thanks!
XTC in Xcalak. You will have to have good weather.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom