Diving Concepts bankrupt?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ADeadlierSnake

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am talking with the lawyers and the trustee and am updating the article as I get more information. Diving Concepts Drysuits filed Bankruptcy, here is the story so far…

Diving Concepts Files for Bankruptcy (updated 4/9/2013) | ScubaGadget - Scuba News Service

If you had a suit or something in the order que this is not good news. I had a boat held captive by a ship yard bankruptcy one time and it was a royal pain. I had prepaid for the yard storage and when I showed up to get ready to take her out I found the yard had closed it was a pain. I can think it would be even worse if you don't have the original receipt showing your ownership

I am sad to see them gone. I've been selling and using their dry glove system for years and found them one of the best on the market. I wonder if somebody else is going to distribute it to the dealers.

Back
Top Bottom