Diving Cozumel direct from Playa

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That's news (to me). I hope the new management keeps the Aldora bar high and you are enjoying some leisure time.
Just dove with Aldora last week and I can say they are even better.....great group of folks all around!

To dive in Cozumel it’s best to stay in Cozumel. Split the trip if there are reasons to stay in Playa.

this is what we usually do

Holy tacos, Jayfarmlaw, what a post. I can feel the warmth of Cozumel, and my mouth is watering. Thank you for the vicarious visit.

That's news (to me). I hope the new management keeps the Aldora bar high and you are enjoying some leisure time.

Dear Murky waters, Thanks for your concern and good wishes. The management I left behind was with with me for the entire 25 years. I left written standards and procedures for ALL employees, and would never have left if I had any reason to believe my legacy would be tarnished. I still love Cozumel, the culture and the people but I have a 12 year old son in Galveston County who means more to me than anything and we are having a great time together. I still visit Cozumel frequently (not so much during the pandemic) and can always be consulted by Aldora if requested.

The gentleman who took my part of the business is a great guy named Jerrad Biesch, a long time customer and banker from the Dallas area who knows as well as anyone the "Aldora Way". I am sure he will do all he can to continue as they should.

Dave Dillehay

BTW You may hear conflicting reports of when we started Aldora Divers but it really was 1992. We just incorporated in 1995 to be legal…which most don't….. Does that mean 28 years? Wow!

Dear Murky waters, Thanks for your concern and good wishes. The management I left behind was with with me for the entire 25 years. I left written standards and procedures for ALL employees, and would never have left if I had any reason to believe my legacy would be tarnished. I still love Cozumel, the culture and the people but I have a 12 year old son in Galveston County who means more to me than anything and we are having a great time together. I still visit Cozumel frequently (not so much during the pandemic) and can always be consulted by Aldora if requested.

The gentleman who took my part of the business is a great guy named Jerrad Biesch, a long time customer and banker from the Dallas area who knows as well as anyone the "Aldora Way". I am sure he will do all he can to continue as they should.

Dave Dillehay

BTW You may hear conflicting reports of when we started Aldora Divers but it really was 1992. We just incorporated in 1995 to be legal…which most don't….. Does that mean 28 years? Wow!
Dave,
You and the gang at Aldora are the best! After diving with Memo and the boys over many years,I still hope to meet you in person someday during one of my visits.
The crews just call me, “Senor Bruce”, and I feel like one of the family.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom