Diving Erie, PA?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba_Jenny:
I just called Dave, the captain to clarify what we are diving, cause as of yet nothing is written in stone. :)
Am in Erie now, and dang! What happened to the heatwave???

Isn't the weather wonderful!? :D

So what did you and the captain clarify?

wb416:
You're right... big difference... thanks for clarifying... seems most wooden wrecks that still have mast up with rope/rigging and such in the Great Lakes are in the 150+ range.

tx, bob

You can dive The Dunderberg and stay around 130'. That will get you just under the figurehead. You just wouldn't be able to go over the side to the debris field.

Lil' Irish Temper:
DMP,

I think they quit making the 100 mil suits :D

I'm going to assume your going to bring your smelly dry-suit, :)
are you diving singles or doubles?

I'm going dry with doubles.

I'm still looking for a wetsuit as well. I did think of two friends/buddies whose wetsuits may fit the bill. Now I have to hope at least one of them knows where their wetsuit is considering neither has dove in a few years.

I'll be diving dry (and NOT smelly!) with a ST95. May throw my AL30 pony on.

Paula

wb416:
You're technically right... I just consider the Dunderburg a 150ft wreck :)

Technically right! LOL I figure there's so much to see on The Dunderburg on deck it will be many more dives until I've found it all. Then I'll consider deeper. :D

BTW - Nice pics!

diver_paula:
Technically right! LOL I figure there's so much to see on The Dunderburg on deck it will be many more dives until I've found it all. Then I'll consider deeper. :D

BTW - Nice pics!

Thanks!

...next time, dive it with some Helium and it won't be so hard to find it all! :peepwalla

I here that Gary Venet has a charter going out this Saturday AM, but I'm gonna have to wait until some other time to see her again.

wb416:
Thanks!

...next time, dive it with some Helium and it won't be so hard to find it all! :peepwalla

Where's the Princess' icons when you need 'em? Good thing you have that wall to hide behind!

Slow and steady, look at the details. Helium not required.

& how come you aren't joining in on Jenny's party?

diver_paula:
Where's the Princess' icons when you need 'em? Good thing you have that wall to hide behind!
DOH! Will one of these do? :1poke: :arrow: :boxing_sm :comeandge :lightingz :whack:

diver_paula:
Slow and steady, look at the details. Helium not required.

& how come you aren't joining in on Jenny's party?

Got another party on the agenda...

diver_paula:
Isn't the weather wonderful!? :D

So what did you and the captain clarify?
Left 'em a message, waiting for his call back.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom