Diving Fiji tips?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

justwannadivenow3

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi guys,

I'm looking to dive Fiji this upcoming September or late November/first week of August. From what I can tell, September would be a better time... right?

I'd like to go somewhere with really good diving, excellent beaches and some topside. Open to spending time in two different places. Total trip would be about 10 days on the ground.

I'm a young guy who wouldn't mind some nightlife either...

Where would you recommend I look at?

Hi
Lots of choices, but given the time and your preferences, I would suggest 5 days at Volivoli where you get some of the best diving including Vatu-i-Ra passage along with fine beaches and a great dive team, but you ae tuck on the resort for the most part. Then go to Pacific Harbour and stay at Uprising. Dive with Aquatrek to feed sharks and dive Beqa Lagoon. Loads of topside activities from river rafting in the Navua to the arts village and a fairly lively night life. From there you are about 3 hours to Nadi airport so you can go directly or if you need, overnight at Raffles. Have a great trip.

I do not know if there was a change of ownership, but the hotel previously known as Raffles is now called The Fiji Gateway Hotel, and is directly across the road from Nadi airport. This bit of information may make your internet searching a bit more effective.

Back
Top Bottom