Diving from Tampa

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mbwilliamn

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Been reading SB for a long time, but finally signed up. Anyone interested in almost any kind of diving, let me know! I'm in down to 3' viz and 135'!
Mike

WELCOME TO :sblogo:
It's good to see you out of the shadows. If you haven't already, head over to your local forum http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/florida-conch-divers/ . It's a great place to meet up with divers near you. There is always something going on and dive meet and greets!

Happy diving!
Carolyn:sharks:

Welcome to the 'Board, Mike! I've been in just about every type of water out there, from negative visibility (yes negative!) to unlimited. I do prefer the unlimited, but am good for anything. If you ever head up to the panhandle, let me know and we'll hit some of the local water holes.

MB,
I am from Plant City, and trying to find some dive buddies to dive with. I work odd hours but have lots of weekdays off. Been wanting to dive the Sheriden and Blackthorn. Let me know if you are interested in hooking up some time.

Welcome to the board. I've been in 3ft viz before and will be up for it again. When in the area will contact you.

Back
Top Bottom