Diving FTW

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CT-Rich

Contributor
Reaction score
Got in a couple of dives today at the New England Dive Center picnic. Vis wasn’t great and I realized my regulator needs a service, but it was still a good day.

First, was with a newish diver, Alex. We puttered around West Cove. The second dive was a nice solo (my first in a while) from the boat ramp. I went out to about 50’ from the boat ramp, lost the wall, ended up crossing the cove swimming agains the current and then following the other wall in.... once I realized I was on the other side. You can see the little hook I made before I realized my compass told me I was going the wrong way. It’s interesting to compare the mental map I was following versus where I actually went....

You can also see what I am willing to do with others and what I will do when left to my self....

Attachments

• 0EA42B93-51E4-4F2C-B7EF-64F13C8881FA.jpeg
    0EA42B93-51E4-4F2C-B7EF-64F13C8881FA.jpeg
    80 KB · Views: 139
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom