Diving in Akumal June 28-July 5

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kimmerscuba22

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hey All!

Just wanted to say I'll be in there area during the above dates, don't be afraid to say hi! I love the area and have been before!

Happy diving!

I hope you have a great time. I spent two weeks in Akumal this past March. My son and I were diving with Natalie and Ivan and we found them to be excellent. All our dives were an adventure and relaxing. Each new site brought different sea life and a whole new perspective.
I hope you have a great time and enjoy your time there. Lots of cenotes around and there are great people to meet and dive with.

Going to Akumal in 2 weeks - Looking to get a day of diving in. I'll check out Natalie & Ivan. LIke the idea of a small shop vs a "dive factory"!

I know Natalie and Ivan, because my wife and I are also named Natalie and Ivan. We have a picture of the four of us at Lol Ha. Good people. Enjoy and say hi from us!

I know Natalie and Ivan, because my wife and I are also named Natalie and Ivan. We have a picture of the four of us at Lol Ha. Good people. Enjoy and say hi from us!

Heading to Akumal next April. Looking to get a few dives in while there, ocean and cenote if possible. Do Matalie and Ivan have a web site? Thanks!!

Heading to Akumal next April. Looking to get a few dives in while there, ocean and cenote if possible. Do Matalie and Ivan have a web site? Thanks!!

Found it!

Just found out Soliman Bay is where the family and some friends want to go for summer vacation (1st week of August). Looks like Akumal is about a 15 min. drive away.
Found Natalie and Ivan's website. Just sent them an email.
Orange--did you end up using them as well? What did you think?
Any others that have dove in close proximity to Soliman Bay, with Natalie and Ivan or anyone else, I would greatly appreciate any and all information and advise, good or bad.
Thanks in advance

Orange--did you end up using them as well? What did you think?

Thanks in advance

My trip isnt until April so unable to give you my opinion =)
I will however, check out this Soliman Bay you speak of...

Cheers!

Rob

PS: We found a gorgeous little condo on Half Moon Bay beach through VRBO

Last edited:
Tim and Karin at Blue Experience Dive Center are absolutely great!! Their shop is in the Gran Sirenis, they will pick you up anywhere in the area...

oops.. Kathrin...(sorry)...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom