Diving in Atami Sep 18-20

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jagfish:
Hey Henryville
Looking like I may make it on Thursday, though it would be with wife and ankle-biters in tow...

Who will bring the foofy drinks and Ben Dover socks?

Jagfish - Excellent, looking forward to diving on Thursday. One question - how are you going to get them into the plastic box on the back of your bike without sacrificing some snazzy piece of essential tech gear?

BYOB. Steve's already worn my socks, like a good Bogeslyna, so I can't help with that one...

I think Steve is an excellent Boegslyna, maybe one of the best?
Next time I would just love to see him in a Japanese schoolgirl uniform, I have seen them in men-sizes in a store in Roppongi.....It would go just perfectly together with the chewing-tobacco....

Henryville:
Jagfish - Excellent, looking forward to diving on Thursday. One question - how are you going to get them into the plastic box on the back of your bike without sacrificing some snazzy piece of essential tech gear?

BYOB. Steve's already worn my socks, like a good Bogeslyna, so I can't help with that one...

I've seen families of 4 or 5 ride on 50cc scooters in India. I'm sure I can get it handled on a 400...

Jim, Dev and Richard you better put a lock on your fitta next time I see you and maybe if you are really nice I will let you
Sug min kuk :eyebrow: I will see you guy's on the 25th and 26th it took some smooth talking but my wife still loves me.

TJO:
The things dingling after dcpac in teh water are not scooters...

Yeah, I knew Gavin made a "short body" but that's ridiculous. I guess I was fooled by that underwater distortion thing. What's the ratio, the actual object is 1/100th the apparent size...?

Distortion. It will be on your test Dev.

Saddle up boys. We are going scootering next weekend. :eyebrow:

Steve,

It is locked and I threw away they key....

You will be the boegslyna number one compadre! And be prepared for some more juicy Swedish-lessons... I´m bringing two more Swedes on Sat evening...
How much is the tattoo-tour? can we trade with some Swedish badword lessons?

Richard

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom