Diving in Atami Sep 18-20

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jagfish:
Well, now that the typoon howled like crazy last night, might be some acceptable vis and seas this coming weekend...

Darn weather. I'm sitting here hoping I don't get blown out of my dives this weekend and you guys are dealing with the same half way around the world.

I'm looking forward to getting back in the water there in October. Jim you and I have to re-earn our stripes after blowing off Thomas last Thurdsday.

Be safe.

Henryville:
Darn weather. I'm sitting here hoping I don't get blown out of my dives this weekend and you guys are dealing with the same half way around the world.

I'm looking forward to getting back in the water there in October. Jim you and I have to re-earn our stripes after blowing off Thomas last Thurdsday.

Be safe.

This does seem to be an extreme year for weather worldwide...

Hey Dev, My wife and I ended up diving at Atami on Saturday, and my wife stayed the night to finish up her AOW on Sunday.

I'll see you in October...

Hey Jim, Richard here,

Are you diving this weekend? Looks like the weather will be great after the typhoon...
I´m going to Atami on Sat morning, staying until sunday.....trying out my new gear ;-)

Dev, when are you going here next time?

R

jagfish:
Hey Richard
Yuko told me that she met you last weekend. New gear? So you have a real scuba setup now? You'll be stylin!

I'll see you on Sunday.

Another one pulled over to the dark side. Watch out Richard, I can see a scooter in your future...

Sting Ray:
Hey Jim, Richard here,

Are you diving this weekend? Looks like the weather will be great after the typhoon...
I´m going to Atami on Sat morning, staying until sunday.....trying out my new gear ;-)

Dev, when are you going here next time?

R

Current plan is 10-14 through 10-25. Dammit I couldn't swing a long weekend this month, that's going to seriously cut into my critical "dives to meetings" ratio.

I can assure Richard will have a soar back on Monday and that he will understand what Steve means with "arch b*tch, arch"

"I can feel a flucturation in the force"

Yes! Me now Dark Jedi Diver!

Dev, scooter? Sure thing! as long as it is black and expensive!

A Steve-Tattoo? OMG! Wonder what YoYo would say if I came home with a fat chick with a scullface getting slammed from behind by a yellow-blue dotted T-Rex wearing a cowboy-hat???

R

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom