Diving in Auckland, NZ

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AndyNZ:
To be honest, your trim was a little bit off!!! :wink:

Having hassles uploading photos - will do this when I get back from Wellington on Monday..
Thats ok it was off all day anyway.

Azza:
Thats ok it was off all day anyway.

Yeah, mine too. Must dive more often - but having picked up a gastric flu in Wellington, the thought of doing training dives in the lake is not really appealing!

Will post photos as soon as the gallery gets fixed...

AndyNZ:
Will post photos as soon as the gallery gets fixed...
Andy, the gallery is fixed. Time to post those photos! (I just posted mine.)

Daryl Morse:
Andy, the gallery is fixed. Time to post those photos! (I just posted mine.)
Nice pics Daryl. C'mon Andy...lets see those cracker underwater pics.

Daryl Morse:
... (I just posted mine.)

Very nice surface pictures Daryl, I am back up there for a few days after Christmas, hope the sun shines like it looks like it did on you.
Alison

The thing i really miss about leaving Wellington was the easy acess for shorediving. Now i live in Jakarta and trust me u don't wanna do any shorediving in Jakarta area. Bali is still excellent for shorediving like in Tulamben.

sunkarm:
The thing i really miss about leaving Wellington was the easy acess for shorediving. Now i live in Jakarta and trust me u don't wanna do any shorediving in Jakarta area. Bali is still excellent for shorediving like in Tulamben.
I'm with you on that. I miss it really bad but I guess I was getting a little over the same sites.
Now that I am in Auckland I have to either drive 2 hours south or an hour north to get to the good diving, and none of that is shore diving, except for Goat Island which is pretty average anyway.

Hey Azza and Andy,

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you both.

I just got back at 2 AM this morning from Cozumel. Got in some diving, which was excellent. Nothing like 80+C water. Did the Devil's Throat (La Garanta Del Diablo) which was a really cool dive.

Cheers,
Daryl

sunkarm:
I've been to Jakarta a few times, as well as Semarang. I got so sick there it took me a month to get better. You couldn't pay me enough to shore dive near any river in Indonesia.

Back
Top Bottom