Diving in Central Kentucky??????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Mitch, I heard you were out today! Sorry we didn't get a chance to meet, you may have seen John and I pass the training platform, you guys had split by the time John and I finished our second dive. Maybe next time.

On the subject of fins, I love my quattro-pro knock offs "Genesis AquaFlex", been diving them for 10 years, nice forgiving blades.

Thanks for the dives today John, I feel much better now getting a little needed nitro therapy!

Chris would say that I am Trouble with a capital "T".

Ya, Chris and I are good buddies. He doesn't share his moon shine with just anyone. :)

Thanks for the compliment Tammy. I like to think that all that training has made me better even though I can't get the locals to dive with me. I still think it is the doubles!

Ya never ask.........oh wait.............I get it...............never mind

Patiently awaiting a report of Mitchell's OW class.
BTW, I have a not yet certified diver just south of me. He just might be the first local diver to dive with me. :) He's on another forum and I haven't seen him over here as of yet.

Thanks for the dives today John, I feel much better now getting a little needed nitro therapy!

Anytime at all. I really enjoyed having someone else lead for a change. Very relaxing indeed...

You let Sir Speedy lead?? I might be ok now since I actually have a kick instead of bicycling.

I wasn't navigating so we took it slow, no compass....I guess that is why we got lost!

I'm sure you can relate??? :rofl3:

Btw: we did find the LaGrange Triangle, I think it was the first time John visited that dark lost zone of the quarry.

The best way to find things is to get lost,,,uhmm, err, go exploring, yea that's it! We were exploring!!! :D :dork2:

An instructor that has been diving out there for years didn't even know about the grave yard, he thought I was Bs'ing him. Krobi and I pay our respects and clean the grave stones every year.

Back
Top Bottom