Diving in Curacao Sept. 24- Oct. 18

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Divedivasdoitdeeper

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
My husband and I are headed to Curacao for another diving adventure! This is our third year diving on this stunning island. We will be there from Sept. 24 thru Oct. 18, staying at the Marazul Dive "Resort". This is the first year it is just the 2 of us going, we usually go in a group. Albeit, we are excited for the adventure and freedom that diving with just the 2 of us provides, we are always seeking fellow divers to go on dives with. We are friendly, and have knowledge of the island, as well as have made local friends on our previous visits. So if you are up for making new friends, and seeking some adventurous dive buddies, we would love to go out on a few dives together!!
Happy diving!!

I will say that Curacao is addicting. Enjoy your trip I just confirmed 3 weeks in November. My 12th year visiting and never gets dull.
The first week and and a half have not been disappointing...
I hit my 100th dive yesterday, and we have seen some absolutely stunning things so far this trip!!
I'm not gonna lie, I always have a hard time going home..

Attachments

• 1570308026588-1807708925.jpg
    1570308026588-1807708925.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 98
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom