Diving in FIJI ... ???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Carpster61

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi Everybody,

Was saving money to go to Australia from London to scuba dive various spots with a friend who is already over there travelling. She is going to Tonga to swim with the whales when she is on her way back to London. We have realised we wont have enough money between us to do the various diiving we intended in Australia with extra internal flights etc.

Looking at the map I saw that FIJI isn't too far from Tonga and that is obviously a dream destination. I have recommended that she goes to Tonga, then meets me in FIJI so we can have 10 nights there. That is going to be more sensible for me as I will only have one flight, therefore saving a lot on the flying I would have been doing around Australia.

I will get to the point now, can somebody please tell me the cheapest way to dive on FIJI ... Would it be to go on package deal or just to get air fare there, then sort accomodation and diving, or any other way ... ??? I looked at Liveaboards but they are like £3000 not including air fare. I will have about £4000 before airfare. I may even have to be funding a lot of my friends diving too. Just wanting the cheapest way to do 10 nights in FIJI with at least 1 dive a day. Any tips ... ???

Thanx for reading and Happy New Year ... !!! ... :D

Back
Top Bottom