Diving in Sapporo?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lolarent

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi,

I will be in Sapporo, close to the University of Hokkai-Gakuen from April until the end of July, 2013. Does anybody know of any good dive stores and or dive sites around there?

Thanks!

Hokkaido is a popular destination for ice diving so I am sure that there are plenty of shops in Sapporo.
A quick search revealed a few:
????? ???SCUBA Diving Center ????????? ???
‚o‚`‚c‚h –kŠC“¹ ŽD–yŽs ƒXƒN[ƒoƒ_ƒCƒrƒ“ƒOƒVƒ‡ƒbƒv u‚`‚u‚h‚h‚v‚`‚u‚diƒAƒrƒCƒEƒF[ƒujv‚ւ悤‚±‚»!!<ƒXƒLƒ…[ƒoƒ_ƒCƒrƒ“ƒO>
–kŠC“¹ ŽD–y ƒ_ƒCƒrƒ“ƒO ROBINSON HOME PAGE
???????????????????????PICO???????

Not much English on these pages, but these pages will give you an idea of what is available. Rental gear is expensive in Japan so bring your gear if possible.

The links are in Japanese so they might appear as gibberish if you don't have the right fonts installed.

hi, I'm heading to Sapporo this time next year and was wondering how things went, if you've been diving yet. If you have, who did you go with and what can I expect?
thank you

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom