Diving in the Nude...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I showed my wife this image just a minute ago and she said I was not allowed to Dive naked unless I had a "Spare" that she was unaware of. Thanks Herman for this worthwhile post.

You guys can dive nude if you want, no way I am going to.....not after this. I was really really wishing I had buttoned the beaver tail on my wetsuit.
P4040740-small.jpg

Chug

I have to say, diving naked is one of the best experiences. It's a sense of freedom that you rarely get to encounter. Also I always thought that you're 100th dive should always be a naked one, water temp permitting. If the water is warm you've got nothing to lose, except of course ones sense of modesty. Of course one should watch for stinging organisms, but if you can't see and avoid a swarm of jellies or stay off the coral, well you get what you deserve.

Dude, I would totally do it. If anyone has any info about a nudist liveabord or nudist dive club that have something happening in December (I know, wrong time of year but it's all I got right now), PLEASE pm me.

Peace,
Greg

my god that looks cold,

If I had done my 100th dive in the nude, that would be impressive, as it was an ice dive on my birthday :)

If it was an ice dive, it wouldn't have been that impressive...:rofl3:

I missed doing this for my 100th dive, but 300 is this weekend, do 3 dives nude???? :shocked:

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom