Diving in TX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Its up near us in North TX.

I have not heard of anyone diving Grapevine. That's not to say it isn't possible. This time of year it may be ok as long as the wind isn't howling. You may want to consider PK, CSSP, Athens or a little further from home Travis.

I keep threatening to try diving Texoma. If I had more time I'd probably put a trip together and do it.

You are welcome to come check us out sometime. Keep on eye around here and join us when you can.

TwoBit

I'm thinking I'm going to do grapevine lake.... its very close, deepest depth is 65 feet, only thing is bad visibility and lots of people fishing from boats so much so it gets crowded, but I figure if I can find a time to get to the bottom, might be some stuff to gank because the lake is always so crowded.

I never tried diving at Grapevine, but we used to do alot of camping keg parties there. It's been awhile, but what I do recall through the haze was that there were LOTS of cottonmouths once you got away from the asphalt parking area.

forget it go to possum kingdom or lake whitney.

Back
Top Bottom