diving is a blast...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

outlawrench

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
training for diving is exhausting!!

did my classroom/confined water dives this weekend. Sat: 4 hours clasroom 2 hrs in the pool Sun: 3 hours in class 7 hours straight in the pool. (in all fairness the 2nd pool session wouldnt have been as long as that if these two people in class didnt fight the instructor on every single new skill. ie no mask swim or out of air situation) but Its over, andnow I'm looking forward to my checkout dives next month.

If you think that it's exhausting to do pool skill, wait till you get to open water. You will feel utter and total exhaustion by the end of the first day.

training for diving is exhausting!!

did my classroom/confined water dives this weekend. Sat: 4 hours clasroom 2 hrs in the pool Sun: 3 hours in class 7 hours straight in the pool. (in all fairness the 2nd pool session wouldnt have been as long as that if these two people in class didnt fight the instructor on every single new skill. ie no mask swim or out of air situation) but Its over, andnow I'm looking forward to my checkout dives next month.

Why were they fighting with the instructor?

I'm not sure what they were expecting the whole certification process to be. But any new skill they were to perform that would put them the least bit out of their comfort zone they were in a negative mindset about. I'm not entirely sure they wanted to be there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom