Diving Lake Pleasant 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bill I'll be there too. Alexis and the kids will be with me. We'll come over by boat, so make sure the flag is up, like you usually do. I'll stop out away from it first and check for you on shore to wave me over. If I don't see you up on shore yet, then I'll assume your still on your first dive and I'll wait away from shore.

I can make it there by 10ish, so probably in time ro dive with you for your 2nd dive. After that, I promised to take the kids back out on the lake for a bit.

- Josh

Just a quick reminder ....

Vista Point / Saturday Morning / 8:00 a.m.

Steve (ScubaSteve2000), Josh (josh1), Michael (rudebob) and myself.

Anyone interested is more than welcome to join us.

Regards, Bill

Last edited:
one word.....

COLD!!!

Monday morning my 7mm gets on the fast track to get fixed! In addition to that, is there any other ways to increase warmth (other than a dry suit)? I was told about some "heat packs" which I'll be looking into but what about double layering? Could a person put a "larger" 7mm two piece top OVER their full length (or at least over the chest...no arms) much like you would with a jacket?

I loved diving at the lake (honestly a chance to get in the water is a chance to get in the water, I don't care where), I just need to be able to not come up shivering.

Glad to meet everyone today, I look forward to seeing you again!

one word.....

COLD!!!

Monday morning my 7mm gets on the fast track to get fixed! In addition to that, is there any other ways to increase warmth (other than a dry suit)? I was told about some "heat packs" which I'll be looking into but what about double layering? Could a person put a "larger" 7mm two piece top OVER their full length (or at least over the chest...no arms) much like you would with a jacket?

I loved diving at the lake (honestly a chance to get in the water is a chance to get in the water, I don't care where), I just need to be able to not come up shivering.

Glad to meet everyone today, I look forward to seeing you again!

Many people layer using a hooded vest or a shortie over or under their 7mm.

We have a small group diving Vista Point tomorrow at 8AM.
Hope to see you.

///

It could make it worse! LOL That would be like dangling the candy in front of the baby and telling them no.

I guess you have the time to go through some training materials for more specialties once you are cleared to dive again.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom