Diving Morehead City 10/8

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

D

dwright

Planning on going out with Discovery Diving in Beaufort NC on 10/8 for 2 dives. Anyone interested in going? If so, just let me know. Probably do the U-352 or something out that way (Papoose, Schurz, etc.) and finish up with an inshore dive...usually the Indra or the Hutton. We have been having the best viz and temp of the year recently so now is the time to go before the air temp gets too cold.

Dale
:scuba:

Okay....everything is the same but it's 11/8

Dale

Hi

Just dove U-352, Papoose, USS Schurz, and the Aeolus 1st week in October. Fantastic diving. Would like to go again but will be diving the Caribbean Explorer II starting the 11-8-03. May be next time.

Happy and Safe Diving

Ron

Who'd you go out with in October Ron? Think we may have been on the same trip....I was working on the trip on the Diver Down with Kamala.

Dale
_______
Dive Deep

HI

Yes thats the trip my wife and I were on. My wife was the one suffering from sea sickness. Even with that we still enjoyed the trip. Met some new friends.

Happy and Safe Diving

Ron

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom