Diving Morehead City 6/26,27/2010

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

underfrogg

Registered
Reaction score
Central Virginia, inbetween W'boro, C'ville and L'
# of dives
0 - 24
Well, I just scheduled a diving trip with Diverdown in Morehead City on June 26,27. I hope to have 16 people to join make a group so we can fill the boat. My wife and myself will be going also to make 18. The Diverdown is a laid back operation and great fun to dive with, also we felt very safe. I have met lots of people that talk about it fondly. I still need to gather some more details but I think it will be about $130 per day per head + tanks and gas (if you can do Nitrox it would be better). I know in the past they have had dive masters that could go with you if you feel the need. It will probably be 4 wrecks that weekend that we go down on and the exact those will be determined the mornings that we go out.

I will get more info and post soon. But please if you interested let me know at david.e.roberts@att.net and put Diving in the subject line.

Dave

Please email for any questions you may have.

Back
Top Bottom