Diving Nassau w/ Nassau Scuba Centre

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RAD Diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
We were on a Cruise w/ RC when they had some openings at Nassau.We had our equipment & dove with the line in Sint Martaan,(they use Dive Safaries).We did our own with Blue Island Divers in St. Thomas.Since dock times were short we wanted to dive, but we needed guarantees we would be back in time.This was by far the best.We did a wreck(The Sea Viking) & wall dive first.Easy 60ft viz. Then the 2nd dive was a shallower wreck(Ray of Hope),but before we jumped in the DM started bouncing the tag line float off the surface. Just then about 6 Blacktip reef sharks showed up.The 1st shark sighting Ive had, he then said whos 1st, I tried but got beat in the water by 1 diver.Stuarts Cove was holding a feeding dive so sharks didnt stay long. We went to wreck & DM took us for a pretty good penetration into it.I dont remember his name, but the lead DM was JJ.They were both great & very friendly jumping at any chance to take your camera so both you & your buddy could be in picture.When we went back to sand bottom SC must have finished feeding.We were surrounded by sharks(10 to 12) swimming with in a few feet of us.Needless to say I clicked til the camera was empty.We have only been cert.OW since june with this being dives 18 &19, and this just made me more hungry.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom