Diving near Auckland, August 29-30?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alwaingold

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'm going to be in Auckland next week, and I have Friday and Saturday free. I'd like to dive on one or both of these days. I was thinking of trying to dive Poor Knights on Saturday. I don't know if I will be able to make it up there Friday morning, so I am wondering about diving closer to Auckland for Friday. Is there any shore diving around there? I'm also in need of a buddy for either day -- anyone interested?

These guys are heading out from Auckland on Saturday. But to be honest the diving around Auckland is pretty poor. As Andy suggested try Goat Island for a shore dive or any of the operators at Tutukaka that go to the Knights. My favourite is PKDive (Im allowed to say that aye Andy).
You could also try posting at www.sod.co.nz to see if anyone is interested. There are a few of us from there heading up to Tutukaka for some wreck diving on Monday if you are still around then.

Sorry I missed this. Ben PM'd me over at TDM that you were coming but I have been out of circulation for the last few weeks so didn't catch it in time.
Next time please flick me a PM and I can take you out for some GOOD diving near Auckland...Waaaaaay better than Goat Island.

Cheers
Azza

Back
Top Bottom