Diving near Vietnam

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This week there were fares sub-$650 to SGN, which is the best non-error fare I've seen. Those were for fall. It rains a few days a week in fall, but the Con Dao sites say that it usually only rains at night. Haven't been, but hoping to go soon myself.

I don't think there's really any diving at Vung Tao or other places on the coast. I was in Mui Ne and didn't find anything about diving there. Once you're up to Nha Trang there's diving, but down south it's Con Dao and Phu Quoc from what I understand.

Nha Trang is the beach capital of Vietnam and also the main diving destination. While we were in Dalat we met a guy who had recently been diving with Nha Trang Fun Divers and informed us that even if the conditions themselves were pretty bad, they were the best diving shop in town, and definitely worth checking out. We much prefer to go on word of mouth from people we meet than a dodgy trip advisor review, so we headed straight for Nha Trang Fun Divers as soon as we got to town. We were feeling pretty excited to jump back in the ocean, as we hadn’t been diving since completing our rescue diver course, wreck and nitrox specialties back in Koh Tao, Thailand.

Nha Trang is the beach capital of Vietnam and also the main diving destination. While we were in Dalat we met a guy who had recently been diving with Nha Trang Fun Divers and informed us that even if the conditions themselves were pretty bad, they were the best diving shop in town, and definitely worth checking out. We much prefer to go on word of mouth from people we meet than a dodgy trip advisor review, so we headed straight for Nha Trang Fun Divers as soon as we got to town. We were feeling pretty excited to jump back in the ocean, as we hadn’t been diving since completing our rescue diver course, wreck and nitrox specialties back in Koh Tao, Thailand.
Nha Trang Fun Divers is still here but on the different address https://goo.gl/maps/5TJFnet9SXo . The new website is:
Freediving, Snorkeling and Scuba Diving in Vietnam,Nha Trang . Operating in Nha Trang only.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom