Diving-Related Dreams

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba_Noob

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Anyone else have diving-related dreams? I've had a few directly related to diving. Usually they're very cool and positive.

This last one was weird.

It wasn't really a diving related dream to start. My friend and I were walking on large chunks of ice floating above either a lake or the ocean. She was carrying my laptop and a thick folder with important papers. All of a sudden, while traversing between chunks of ice, she tripped and dropped both my laptop and the folder into the water (argh!). Then she fell in too.

I immediately jumped in to save my friend. We were both sinking fast to the bottom. I realized that we were both wearing integrated weights (without BCDs :shocked2: - it's a dream, bear with me). The situation seemed dire. I made a move to drop her weights...and then I woke up.

Weird. Any other interesting dive dreams?

I once dreamed that I went cave diving with the usual scuba outfit to recover something...but my air supply was a pony bottle. And I got lost. When I found my way out, I woke up.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom