Diving report~Negril, Jamaica and Sundivers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Glad to hear you had such a great time in Negril. We were there Jan. 5-19, and so did we! We also saw dolphins, but at Snapper Drop. It's pretty amazing, isn't it?! :)

That's quite a photo blog you have there!

I was going to go back and dive with Sundivers over spring break but, all of the college students will be there wreaking havoc.:shakehead:

Thanks for the great report. I'm heading to Jamaica in July and will stay in Rose Hall most of the time, but am currently thinking about staying in Negril for a couple of days! I will definately give Sundivers a shot!

Once you get closer to the date, send me a PM and I'll fill you in on the places to eat and to stay at.

My wife and I are leaving tomorrow - staying at the Riu Negril. I'll be diving at least two days w/ Sundivers. VERY excited! I'll post a report next week when we're back!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom