Diving Tattoos - Do you have one?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I finally got my first one...

P5190007.jpg

I have 190 hrs worth, nothing dive related yet. Probably a UV reactive white nautilus in the future.

.....With ANY tattoo, though, the most important question anyone should ask before getting it is, "Is this something I am certain I want permanently inscribed on my body for the rest of my life?" ....

True, and additionally be VERY careful with the artist you choose.

I would gladly pay quadruple for a true tatoo artist. I have at times seen some terrible and even just mediocre work that should not be permanent on anybody.

I have been wanting one for a while, but can't decide on the right design. I know I want the diver down flag, but that's as far as I can decide. I was thinking maybe like a pirate skull and bones or something, but haven't seen anything that I really like.

Anyone know where to find a large database of scuba tat designs?

I have 2 more tattoo's that I'm going to get this summer. One will be a scuba themed one. I'm going to do the Maple Leaf part of this art work. It will go on my Right back/shoulder.

I like that obviously you are a Canadian as I am I have a Parrot with a Maple Leaf in it's talons. Family, Country close to my heart!

All mine are dive related and acquired in close encounters with coral and surf.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom