Diving Tattoos - Do you have one?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

With ANY tattoo, though, the most important question anyone should ask before getting it is, "Is this something I am certain I want permanently inscribed on my body for the rest of my life?" I'm not implying the answer, but I do know a lot of people that decided a few years later that they regretted their choice in tattoo design.

This is the reason it took me year to decide on my first one. Until I got into diving, I was sure my first would also be my last.

I have one:
Robin_tattoo_April2007.jpg

and my husband has two:
May2007_012Ronstattoo.jpg

and

tattoo289.JPG

I am going to get another one this summer, I have drawn up a pair of seahorses intertwined, I will be putting it on my left back shoulder area. :D

robin

Yes I do, but no one really see's it now days as I have a tendency to be a grown up now and keep my pants on.
But it is a shark.

I'm sorry to hear that.

Here is mine..done in Polynesian Style.

Attachments

• Tat.jpg
    Tat.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 970
No ink, dive related or otherwise...I can't imagine loving an image so much I want to look at it EVERY single day of my life. BUT....I do have a plan for one. When I turn 80. That way gravity will have run its course and it will always look PRISTINE! And at best you've only gotta look at it for about 20 more years....

No ink, dive related or otherwise...I can't imagine loving an image so much I want to look at it EVERY single day of my life. BUT....I do have a plan for one. When I turn 80. That way gravity will have run its course and it will always look PRISTINE! And at best you've only gotta look at it for about 20 more years....

My grandmother and me got into a discussion of tattoos as I have 8 and she said she had always wanted to get a rose on her wrist...well next time I talked to her she told she decided she had always wanted one so she got one... at the age 87 !

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom