Diving the St. Pete.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tavi:
I think I'm in. Can we do deco dives??

Brian, will you be diving Drysuit and doubles, maybe light mix??

My plan is for drysuit and doubles. If I am using mix it will be very light (like 28/15 range as that is relatively easy to get at the shop), otherwise I will be diving EAN32 and plan to stay off the mud.

rhondajc18:
Hi, Tavi.
I don't know why not.

I'll talk to Dwight about it tonight---we're heading for the Thousands Islands in a bit for a 4-dive day tomorrow. I'll let you know what he says.

Rhonda,

Was that you on the Aquarius Divers boat??

I was diving with Seaway Vision Charter Services this weekend.

Rick

Hi!
Looks like Aug. 13 will work. We can do deco and/or nitrox. We would probably leave either from Dwight's (his house is in Penfield) or meet at Hughes Marina in Pultneyville (directions to come later.)
If you guys are all in, I'll go ahead and book the charter---so let me know who's going.

Actually, I misunderstood. The thirteenth (being a Friday) does not work for me but the 14th does. Any way that we can do this on Saturday the 14th instead? That would save me a day's vacation and make it possible for me to go.

I have the vacation approved for Friday to use as a travel day.

Count this ugly mug in....I'll have my doubles assembled by then....

Tavi:
Rhonda,

Was that you on the Aquarius Divers boat??

I was diving with Seaway Vision Charter Services this weekend.

Rick

Yeah, that was me!
I thought you looked familiar!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom