Diving this weekend (May 14th..)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MDJ1016

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Anyone heading to Gilboa this weekend to test the non tropical waters??? A few have expressed interest, so if you are going or want to go please let us know. Thinking of meeting around 8AM ish Saturday. Look forward to seeing anyone and everyone! Weather looks to be cooperative this time.

Please post a report on temps and conditions if you go! Hubby and I are thinking about diving there or White Star the weekend of May 21.

Ryan Smith and I will be there practicing back mount skills to prepare for training / wreck diving.
It looks like some thunder storms are possible but we will be there anyway as long as no lightning is flashing around.
We will be sporting dry suits and dry gloves.
See you there.

CamG Keep Diving....Keep Training....Keep Learning!

I'm going with my sister, she is doing her OW checkout dives. I think Eric and Lauren are coming, I know Brett and Tony are planning on being there. Temps were 52 last weekend.

I will post temps after we get done diving. I suspect it should be much warmer with the weather we have had last couple days. Space pending I am thinking I will be down towards the end of the roadway there.

After the crazy week I have had... I am needing some bubble therapy! I will see you there.

I am going to Be at White Star... have a fun weekend.. the weather looks crappy.

Would love to make it, but we're working on the new showroom this weekend for the shop. Be sure to let us know conditions and temps as we will be heading down next weekend though. We're also heading down in June for the Poseidon tech. rebreather training.

- Ken

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom