Diving today

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AfterDark

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
If anybody wants to dive today I'll be at Fort Wetherill at noon.

Last week I was out on the Bay sampling for work and the water was brown near Ft. Wetherill. Hopefully things have cleared up a bit.

Dove with a real gentleman today at the fort. I hope to do more in future.

Now, about that air consumption. You dooooooooo realize I was on the tank the entire time.

Ha Ha Ha! No excuse, had a great time . Looking forward to the future.

Dove with a real gentleman today at the fort. I hope to do more in future.

Now, about that air consumption. You dooooooooo realize I was on the tank the entire time.

Ha Ha Ha! No excuse, had a great time . Looking forward to the future.

Why thank you Tightropewalker:D We had a very good dive with a few minor glitches for both of us. Tightropewalker is a very competent diver and a gentleman himself. The weather was sunny and calm. The water was typical RI the shallow depths had vis of about 10'-12'max the deeper depths were less clear maybe 5'-7'. The surface temp was 47-48F the bottom temp was 42-43F, max depth 43' bottom time 34min. You were on a 94cu ft tank the whole time I was on a 80, don't try to BS a BS'er:D Looking forward to a good long diving season. with you partner.:)

RIOceanographer I reported those conditions last week on this very site. Complete with pictures. See 4-7-2010 dive report. Thanks anyway!

Wow! What do you take for a memory like that, ginko, ah, you know that ginko stuff. I can't remember.

When you first asked me if i was on a 72, i should have said ," why yes, yes i am".

So much for being honest mr snorkel.:d

Wow! What do you take for a memory like that, ginko, ah, you know that ginko stuff. I can't remember.

When you first asked me if i was on a 72, i should have said ," why yes, yes i am".

So much for being honest mr snorkel.:d

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:
What do I take? I forget.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom