diving... Turn Point

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NavyDoll

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi...

I will be diving the "Turn Point Wall" off Stuart Island this coming Sunday and was wondering if anyone else has dove this site??

Any suggestions? Recommendations?

thanks..
NavyDoll

Hmmm... You wouldn't be going with the Aquarius dive club would you? A couple of us tried to get on that dive, but we only got the e-mail at 9:00 in the morning and we had to sign up by the same afternoon so our names could be submitted to the Americans (It's in U.S. waters). Needless to say we were at work and didn't find out about it till it was too late. Great planning guys! I'm just venting. I've never been there before, but I hope you enjoy it. I believe Turn point is listed in Betty Pratt Johnson's "99 dives". Take a look in a library in the sports/diving section. It's usually always there and you can read it for free. "Sigh" -Albert Head sometimes just doesn't cut it.

You know Mark, I didn't see you at the Aquarius Dive Club general meeting. We could always use help with event planning ;-)
Check out swankenstein's web page. Best pictures ever taken from >$50 camera housing! I was really impressed.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom