Diving vs. Posting About Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I feel bad for ya ... I was diving in BC this week-end, and vis was 30-40 feet ... :D

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

I feel bad for you, 30-40ft. I was diving in Mt Gambier last weekend and the viz was 50m (165ft) or so... :D

I feel bad for you, 30-40ft. I was diving in Mt Gambier last weekend and the viz was 50m (165ft) or so... :D

I know ... but around here, 30-40 feet is awesome. We more normally get half that ... and bad vis has never kept me out of the water ... and even in bad vis there's always cool things to see.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

I know ... but around here, 30-40 feet is awesome. We more normally get half that ... and bad vis has never kept me out of the water ... and even in bad vis there's always cool things to see.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Hehe yea I was just trying to show off as usually I dive in water that has dodgy viz and for once I wasn't :) hope it stays that way for a while for you.

Diving in the Gulf, the viz is usually crummy to OK at best. This weekend I am invited on a 3-tank spearfishing trip, and it is expected to be flat calm and beautiful with excellent viz.

... And I have to work an event I absolutely cannot get out of.

So ... instead of diving ... type type type.

:shakehead:

Back
Top Bottom