Diving Waikiki Area April 8-12

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tsc

Registered
Reaction score
My wife and I are going to be in Waikiki for several days in the area and are looking for a no baloney 2 tank dive one of these days- we both dive in the Puget Sound around Seattle and have been diving for several years there- I'm looking for recommendations or maybe even some dive swaps if someone wants to come to Seattle and go diving- I'll be reading the forum after I post this to see what everyone else is saying- but if you have some ideas or something you'd like to share I'd to hear it.

Thanks- Travis & Luba

My favorite diving is off the West Side - out of Waianae Boat Harbor, or Electric Beach or Makaha. If the season is right (after the winter swells subside), then North Shore (3 Tables or Shark's Cove) are awesome shore diving sites.

Scottitheduck is one great option for charters.

Reactions: tsc
The Sea Tiger was imho very good. Under right, calm, conditions a shore dive at Three Tables or Shark Cove (next to each other) or if only West side calm Electric Beach. As other poster says.

But beware car theft at Electric Beach, who watch if you hide your keys. Take them with you if you can.

My family and I had a great time with Gabe Scotti and crew from Kaimana Divers in December. We’re also from Seattle and really appreciated the escape from the dark and cold Puget Sound — enjoy the warm waters!

My wife and I are going to be in Waikiki for several days in the area and are looking for a no baloney 2 tank dive one of these days

Sorry we're going to miss you by a day (as well as another SB member) as we arrive on the 13th (coming over from Kauai.) Would have been cool to have several SB members meet up for a dive. Have a great time!

My wife & I are arriving late on April 12

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom