Diving with men

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Okay, okay... :) Funny stuff. Looks like we have the same sense of humor... But we should take this offlist before someone freaks.

My apologies to the board, y'all. I'm shutting up now... Cdiver, my email is SeaJay@bftwave.net . We should take this offlist. :)

Sorry sorry sorry... <Bowing out>

SeaJay:
Okay, okay... :) Funny stuff. Looks like we have the same sense of humor... But we should take this offlist before someone freaks.

My apologies to the board, y'all. I'm shutting up now... Cdiver, my email is SeaJay@bftwave.net . We should take this offlist. :)

Sorry sorry sorry... <Bowing out>
My apologies if I offended anyone

SeaJay, although your humor is noted, you make a girl sound shallow. As you know, it takes more than money and a fancy snorkle to win me.

To cdiver2: And by the way, diving is definately a competitive sport. All sports are competitive. :D

And with that in mind, all I need is a buddy who can keep up with me. The one I have now is learning how. LOL Anyone up for some target practice? (RavenC with a gun. Heeheeehee "Wreckless he!!, I hit just where I was aimin'." ) :D

RavenC:
SeaJay, although your humor is noted, you make a girl sound shallow. As you know, it takes more than money and a fancy snorkle to win me.

To cdiver2: And by the way, diving is definately a competitive sport. All sports are competitive. :D

And with that in mind, all I need is a buddy who can keep up with me. The one I have now is learning how. LOL Anyone up for some target practice? (RavenC with a gun. Heeheeehee "Wreckless he!!, I hit just where I was aimin'." ) :D

Please please pretty please define fancy snorkel for me, is it one of them bendey collapsable ones I await your answer with breathless anticipation

cdiver2:
Please please pretty please define fancy snorkel for me, is it one of them bendey collapsable ones I await your answer with breathless anticipation

Hahahaha an audiance in anticipation. :D

I'll PM you an explain my snorkle preferences. R

Do I feel Picked on? Nope!!!! Are my feelings hurt?????? Nope

What is the difference between woman divers and men diver besides their gender???? People are people!! You obviously know this "Guy" and already have an opinion of him. Putting him in water will not make his personality change. I dive with both groups and they all are different.

So, make your decision to dive with him based on how you think of him as an individual.
Joe

you talking to me?
you talking to me?

if so, check out posts 40-42.

if you're talking to rayven, cdiver and seajay, my apologies for butting in.

cheers,

dm

jriderski:
Do I feel Picked on? Nope!!!! Are my feelings hurt?????? Nope

What is the difference between woman divers and men diver besides their gender???? People are people!! You obviously know this "Guy" and already have an opinion of him. Putting him in water will not make his personality change. I dive with both groups and they all are different.

So, make your decision to dive with him based on how you think of him as an individual.
Joe

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom