Djt - I Love You

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive Right In Scuba

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
For my best friend David Tierney, who passed away last night. He had a blood clot in his head that caused him to blackout, hitting his head and causing extreme swelling of the brain. Many brain surgeries this week while he was in a deep induced coma to keep the brain from stimulation. The swelling caused too much damage, and his organs started shutting down.

Dave wasnt a diver, but was my best friend and helped me do alot of work around my newly purchased home(first house). After he finished all the painting, his payoff was to get certified. He just picked up the medical releases from me this past week.

Death is never easy, but its a part of life....I still cant get over this one....I feel like my heart is broken after knowing him since first grade.

I love you Dave. Now I know you will be with me on every dive:14:

Thanks! It means alot. Im not good at expressing my emotions, and Im hoping this might help abit to get it out in a different manner......and kind of see a bit of what Im feeling

Sorry to hear that your best friend passed away :(

" ... with me on every dive"
Nicely put
14.gif

I'm very sorry for your loss. It's difficult at best to lose a friend and especially one that sounds like he was very close. Remember the good times. Take care, my heart goes out to you and his other friends and family in this difficult time.

Our hearts go out to you. It is very hard loosing those that are close to you. Just remember you have a big extended family here, when ever you need us.

Rick

Oh my.....the next couple of days are going to be very hard for you.....Make sure you take the time to grieve your loss. And remember we are here if you need us...

So sorry for your loss.
From a nurse it always so hard when you loose a patient.
My prayers with you and your wonderful friend.
Valerie

MY sympathies on your loss. Our thoughts are with you and Dave's family.

Back
Top Bottom