DM5 graphs not showing alerts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sbods

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hopefully someone can answer this for me.... I have recently been diving with my D4i and a new Vyper air. When I download the D4i data i can see the tank alarms etc. but the graphs for the Vyper air do not show any of them despite being set up and operating exactly the same underwater.

Thoughts?
Thx!
Steve

Not sure I can give you a solid answer but I've seen the same thing. So in the water I will see my Eon give then retract, then give and retract the tank pressure warning sometimes as many as three times but DM5 only shows one. So part of it is there is either an algorithm to deal with short term alerts or DM5 generates the alerts all by its self based on the data or some combination.

I've also seen my zoop register alerts for ascent and then not record them. It is usually when I'm moving my arm around during assent. So maybe it decides they are bogus or maybe they are so quick that they aren't recorded.

The vyper does have a longer record resolution.

Back
Top Bottom