Do you download your dive computer data?

Do you download and save dive computer data?

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mac-Dive iphone can download direct via bluetooth from the i300c

MacDive

Ok, that’s a plus. Aqualung doesn’t mention that on their site (or I missed it), but it seems like good info to know. Thanks for the info!

I download all my dives. I keep a log. I do not care whether anybody else does. We will all die (once).
Not liking any of your choices I did not fill out the poll.

True. But I personally distinguish clinically dead for a few minutes from "dead dead".

How many minutes??? :)

A bit off topic, @Jaeger62 & @BurhanMuntasser , in regards to downloading from the i300c, my understanding is that the bluetooth only allows you to download to Palegic's DiverLog app, which is not that great. You will still need the USB cable to use Subsurface or other electronic logs. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I don't know for certain but I doubt that it will be for just the Pelagic app only.

A bit off topic, @Jaeger62 & @BurhanMuntasser , in regards to downloading from the i300c, my understanding is that the bluetooth only allows you to download to Palegic's DiverLog app, which is not that great. You will still need the USB cable to use Subsurface or other electronic logs. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

On topic, I always log. When I started diving at age 17 it was a paper log. At 57 I still enjoy reliving those dives through my log.

That's what I'm seeing. I'm starting to think that the Bluetooth capability is over rated and that maybe I should just look for an i300 or an Oceanic Geo 2.0 and get a cable.

It is one of the best dive computers without AI for the recreational diver at a very reasonable price.

(I love the Bluetooth connection on my dive computer, Ratio, since it makes it even easier to download the data than with a physical data cable.)

What app are you using to download apps via BT? I haven't heard good things about DiverPro+ so far.

Back
Top Bottom