Do you get a C card for PADI enriched air ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So you have Nitrox and AOW?

So you have Nitrox and AOW?
I have AOW and the Nitrox adventure dive. I would need to pass the theory to have the Nitrox c card, which l will do.

Didn’t realize there was an adventure dive for EANX . Mine was all theory and testing a few tanks.

I have AOW and the Nitrox adventure dive. I would need to pass the theory to have the Nitrox c card, which l will do.
Doesn't sound quite right. If diving, nitrox requires two dives, not just one as in an adventure dive. But if they are going to give you a nitrox card, and you only did one dive, then they are doing the no-dive version of the class. Which means you got cheated out of a real adventure dive by doing the useless nitrox. What were the other four dives you did fir AOW?

There is a Nitrox adventure dive as an option for the AOW. I have no idea why. It does nothing for you. You need to take the EAN specialty, not the AOW adventure dive, to get the card.

I did two dives on Nitrox, actually I did the theory in classroom, checked my own tanks under supervision and programmed my computer for both dives.

There is a Nitrox adventure dive as an option for the AOW. I have no idea why. It does nothing for you. You need to take the EAN specialty, not the AOW adventure dive, to get the card.
Yea I realised that now :)
I am a bit slow

I did two dives on Nitrox, actually I did the theory in classroom, checked my own tanks under supervision and programmed my computer for both dives.
That sounds an awful lot like the nitrox cert... Something sounds rather hinky to me; like you did the nitrox cert but your dive shop didn't submit it and are trying to cover themselves by saying it was just an adventure dive.

Did you pay extra over just the AOW?

That sounds an awful lot like the nitrox cert... Something sounds rather hinky to me; like you did the nitrox cert but your dive shop didn't submit it and are trying to cover themselves by saying it was just an adventure dive.

Did you pay extra over just the AOW?
No I don’t think there is anything fishy, I didn’t pay extra. They were just ok with it.

I didn’t get an e-learning code or my own copy of the material.

No I don’t think there is anything fishy, I didn’t pay extra. They were just ok with it.

Just to be clear, you did the nitrox theory (did you get the nitrox manual in addition to the aow manual?) and 2 dives, demonstrating testing of the nitrox yourself and setting up the computer?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom