Do you regret.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I certainly wish I had gotten certified earlier (it was 4 years ago, and I just turned 50 last fall). On the other hand, I'm sort of at a "sweet spot" now, since we're still healthy enough to dive and have accumulated enough vacation time and money to actually do it.

I certainly wish I had gotten certified earlier (it was 4 years ago, and I just turned 50 last fall). On the other hand, I'm sort of at a "sweet spot" now, since we're still healthy enough to dive and have accumulated enough vacation time and money to actually do it.

I was certified at 37, but even then, I did not have the disposable discretionary income needed to really get into diving the way I have in the last year. I went from being PADI rescue certified to full cave and advanced nitrox in the last year. It has cost quite a bit in gear, training and trips. I could never have afforded that when I had three kids in school.

Now I need to get some cave dives under my belt. :D

Back
Top Bottom