Does Air Come Out of Your Eye?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shark_tamer:
:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

Only one question comes to mind: Don't you wear a mask ???

Of course I have to take off my mask for the bubbles, but with mask on I have to really squeeze my eye shut to equalize. I'll have to find someone with a camera so I can post a pic of it up here. I've heard about the milk guy from people asking me if I can do it, I can't, just air. I kind of wish I could do it out of both eyes, that would look cool, and I could scuba with goggles as I could equalize both eyes. :wink:

MilitantMedic:
LOL this is great, have you seen the guy that can shoot milk out of his tear ducts?
seen smoke . .

I could probably do it with smoke, but I quit a couple of weeks ago. Oh ya, on dry land you can hear the air squeeking out of my eye. :wink: = pic of me trying to equalize :D

That happens to me....I've had several sinus surgurys so I figure they cut a hole in my sinus next to my eye

rocketry:
I think there are many passage ways for air to escape from the sinus'. All people are different. sounds like a TALENT to me!

(btw, i am celebrating this, my 100th post. 3 Stars, baby!)

If you're supposed to do your 100th dive naked does the same go for your 100th post? Never mind... I don't need to know...

I went to clown school (for real) and there was a clown there that could blow up a qualtex 260 with his eye. If you've ever tried to do this, you know how hard that is with your mouth.

ReefGuy:
I went to clown school (for real) and there was a clown there that could blow up a qualtex 260 with his eye. If you've ever tried to do this, you know how hard that is with your mouth.
:balloon There might be 5 people on this board who might know what a qualtex 260 is (other than just a balloon)

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom